Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cristina Cho Graphic X Website Design

For a the longest time, I haven't been very happy with the name PASSIONATE SEOUL GRAPHIC DESIGN for my business, so I've decided, before the closing of the new year, to change the name.

My graphic design business is now simply called CRISTINA CHO GRAPHIC X WEBSITE DESIGN. I stuck to my name basically, because I change my mind A LOT. So, to save myself from getting bored of another wacky name, I decided to just stick with the basics.


For the layout of this business, I still stuck with steampunk, since I absolutely LOVE the steampunk subculture, but I wanted to make it more modern. I am also a fan of KPop, so I threw in some KPop influence in there after spending hours listening to TVQX. (Ironically, if you check out their video for "Humanoids", you can see some steampunk elements in there)! But after the advice of a mentor/friend, I tried my best to keep it "entertainment-friendly" so I can keep my ideal clients in mind.

So, here's the new info for CRISTINA CHO GRAPHIC X WEBSITE DESIGN.

You can check out the site at http://www.cristina-cho.com/graphix

Follow us on Twitter at @CChoGraphix or you can find us on Facebook.

I'm looking forward for the next yer to put the new business out there! I hope you all join me in my journey as a graphic designer as well as an actor! :)

Sincerely,
Cristina Cho





No comments:

Post a Comment